No notification of release?

Wonderful job with this aircraft, definitely hits the price point perfectly, dare I say even a bargain for what one gets!

I was puzzled that there was no notification of it's release?  I eventually found out thru other channels, but was surprised it never showed up in New Releases notification?

Love the addition of TrueGlass and RealLight.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm surprised you didn't come across it somewhere, like AVSIM (I think they had a piece on it)

Now you can test this Airbus wx radar, and find your favored really nasty weather to fly in.  They have also modelled St. Elmo's fire, which you might come across near a thunderstorm.

Hi Rhett,

I did find it at AVSIM first, but normally I'll find it here first as I'm subscribed to notification of new releases.  I purchased immediately of course, but it was probably about 5 days later I got notification from the various flight sim shops (not Aerosoft shop).  I got notification of most other new releases and/or updates from here, but the Airbus was not one of them.

Yes, I'm a big lover of bad weather :) ... let me see, oh looks like something nasty brewing near Japan, Philippines

Cheers, Rob.

Seriously?  It was ALL over this forum (and others) the two weeks leading up to the release.

If you have perused the Aerosoft Airbus forum for .2 seconds, you would have known when it was released Mr. Director of Development.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Rob, 

you are absolutely right, usually there should have been a post in the Releases forum letting you know about the release. 

But the forum went sort of crazy with the release. Instead of the 100 or so posts per day we had like 100 per hour. Personally I have never seen something like this happening over several days in the row in the last years here in the forum. 

Things are calming down again and I am sure Mathijs will find some time now for that post. Although now you know it already ;)

Archived