FMS 'Load Route' ...

Hi everyone,

I have a SimBrief flight plan saved in my flight plan folder. The route does show in the 'Route Menu'/Pilot Route List and indicates 'Route Loaded' when selected.  However, when I return to the 'FPLN' page no flight is shown. (Dumb question) How do I activate a loaded flight plan? Thank you!

Bob

• Developer

After loading the route, first go to the secondary flightplan page (SEC FPLN), select ACTIVATE and then EXEC. This activates the loaded route and brings you to the normal FPLN page.

One word of warning on Simbrief: If you don't use current navigation data with Simbrief but with the CRJ, your flightplan might be outdated and cause a LOAD ERROR.

Hey. I'm doing the same thing too. I'm having an issue plugging in the numbers I get on the FMC Perf Init section. The iPad keeps resetting the cargo weight and fuel . So I can't even match what I have on the FMC. Not sure if I'm doing this wrong.

• Developer
vor 11 Minuten, Mindframe85 sagte:

Hey. I'm doing the same thing too. I'm having an issue plugging in the numbers I get on the FMC Perf Init section. The iPad keeps resetting the cargo weight and fuel . So I can't even match what I have on the FMC. Not sure if I'm doing this wrong.

Did you enable the option to load PERF INIT with the flight in CRJ Manager?

2 hours ago, Fred Pickering said:

Yes I loaded the Load manager You cannot send from DAVE when you release the mouse from the click window send to FMC the values vanish from the FMC. I will try and make video tomorrow.

Please do because I'm confused or more new to this aircraft. I think this is the only thing that's been bothering me as of late cause I can't get this thing off the ground without putting in the right payload, fuel, and V speeds correctly. 

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Did you enable the option to load PERF INIT with the flight in CRJ Manager?

Well I'm using SimBrief to calculate that using the AUTO option for Cargo , Fuel, etc. If there's a way to load those numbers into the iPad then we're gold. I use the FMC downloader for the CRJ. Load up my flight plan and boom I'm ready to go, but that damn iPad won't allow me to put in whatever weight figures and Vspeeds SimBrief generated. 

Here as promised to VERIFY it does not work. Sorry quality but after releasing of Copy data to pef init the enter value return to empty same when you enter route.

Please login to view this video.

Hello Hans Hartman, I am having the same problem again with the FMC I cannot enter anything in the FMC. I have just done the tutorial flight everything works fine until tutorial flight Vol 3 page 2/1/39. which I cannot enter departure or destination airport, FL or PAX manually or with DAVE the only thing I have changed is NAV data base and the new update. I have done one flight after my last post and it was perfect. Any ideas please.

• Developer

I don't know. If the only thing you changed, is the database, there's a good chance that the problem is somehow related to that.

Which nav database do you use?

Well sadly it looks like I will have park this aircraft in the hanger. It must be my unique system as no other people have my problem, strainge is sometimes it works and sometimes mostly it does not I have tried all aircraft, all aircraft panel states, even installed it in steam. As the 32bit version development has been stoped and I deleated the version 1.1 from my download files. I have just given up the interest of flying the CRJ. the load manager is comunicating with DAVE always but the FMC keys and the input windows from DAVE are not comunicating with the FMC. Bye Bye my short lived friend for those who can fly it have fun.:boohoo_s:

• Developer
vor 16 Stunden , Fred Pickering sagte:

Well sadly it looks like I will have park this aircraft in the hanger. It must be my unique system as no other people have my problem, strainge is sometimes it works and sometimes mostly it does not I have tried all aircraft, all aircraft panel states, even installed it in steam. As the 32bit version development has been stoped and I deleated the version 1.1 from my download files. I have just given up the interest of flying the CRJ. the load manager is comunicating with DAVE always but the FMC keys and the input windows from DAVE are not comunicating with the FMC. Bye Bye my short lived friend for those who can fly it have fun.:boohoo_s:

Well, there's not always a simple answer to a question and even I don't always know what causes a problem - if I did, the problem wouldn't exist. If you have that little patience, I really can not help you.

It’s not your problem it’s mine as it seems I am the only person, I think I have spent around 12 hours trying to find out why to no avail. I would love to revert back to ver 1.1 but I have defeated it from my hard disc. The main reason that I have given up is I want to get back to my hobby. 

Archived