No SODE jetways ENGM

Victoroos

HI all

I was wondering, I just installed the newest Gardemoen.

I however, can't see the sode jetways. First there were only red x 's, but that is because I installed it outside the default p3d folder.

SO, after copying it in p3dv4/sim objects/misc folder, I expected it to work.

It didn't however.

Any tips what I should look for?

vkr

vic

ps: sode is the newest & containa the xml data (via the config tool)

• Developer

Hi, you should have two ENGM folders inside the ...\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc folder.

SODE_ENGM

and

SODE_ENGM_DYN

Inside the SODE_ENGM folder theres another folder called texture, there you'll find a CFG file that tells the models where the texture files are located.
Open the texture.cfg file in notepad and you'll see this:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Replace the relative path for the Texture folder with the folders location on your system.
So if Oslo was installed into "D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\" the new fallback path should be:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

If you still don't see the objects please attach the SODE log file that's generated here: "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log" after loading a flight from Oslo.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived