2D panel bar shifted after latest update v1.0.1.2

Hello Aerosoft,

After the update to v1.0.1.2 the 2D panel bar has been shifted, the icon does not match the picture anymore:

Please login to display this image.

Clicking on the most left icon (glareshield) result in the VC, clicking the left MCDU result in the glareshield etc. Can this please be fixed ASAP since I use this all the time!

I have tried to compare some files like the aircraft.cfg, the ab_panelbar gauge but cannot see where it goes wrong unfortunately.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems that you are using "Wide View" whereas Aerosoft suggests to set this OFF......

Regards,

Rolf

16 minutes ago, Hanse said:

It seems that you are using "Wide View" whereas Aerosoft suggests to set this OFF......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf, even with wideview off the panelbar is incorrect...

Hi Mathijs, not using any add-on for views. Have tried reinstalling the bus, but that does not help. How it looks (horizontal bar)

- Glareshield: showing VC

- Left MCDU: showing glareshield

- Lower ECAM: OK

- Right MCDU: showing left MCDU (MCDU 1)

- Pedestal view: OK

- Overhead panel view: OK

It took me a few hours of my time, but I found the issue by comparing the files with the initial release:

- In the aircraft.cfg are the cameradefinitions

- [CAMERADEFINITION.000] had a line called Hotkeyselect=1, which is not present in the latest update (at least not on my machine)

- After adding this line, the airbus pops up with the glareshield and also the 2D Panel bar is working as expected

So fixed on my end, have tried reinstalling a few times, but this line is missing in my aircraft.cfg files. ;)

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have no idea what causes that and so far have not seen any other customers that have reported the same.

I just tried again on our test machines here and again were unable to see anything I did not expect.

Hi Mathijs, I managed to fix it... Please see my post above.

• 1 month later...

Archived