Virtual cockpit window view with jetway

Morning Stefan

I don't think so, but I just adjusted and they are now as in the below picture.The double orange lines ie the front door, line up with the jetway head.

In this position the jetway does not operate either in gsx or Ctrl j. The aircraft is too far forward.

Can you please post a picture of where you think the aircraft position is,  This is Gate 9 at Newcastle.

You can lock this if you wish, I don't think you are on the right track with moving the aircraft.

Please login to display this image.

On 7.8.2018 at 12:58, Lennart1948 sagte:

Can confirm, that I have the same issue.

But it's not just the AS airbus but also the 777 and 747 I think.

Same here. I don't think this has anything to do with Aerosoft's Airbus or the developers of the 747 and 777. Must be something with the sim itself. Look what's happening when you go to a Tower-View and zoom out to around 0.3. I do not know how this works but you are moving somehow the camera itself back too and not only zooming out as you can see clearly when textures appear or disappear like for example the tower walls and window textures.  

Hello Kie

Thanks for your comment. What you say is true.  It's just I am not convinced it's all sim related because the camera config fix, worked for all other aircraft.

Before anyone thinks it, or says it, no I don't have better things to do than this:D:D.

vor 12 Stunden , Marshall01 sagte:

Had to post this, see it's not just me.

As told it happens also with other aircraft. As for example the standard VC cam is not tuneable with the clipmode = minimum command,  I contacted the sim makers about the issue. Give them and us some time to solve that, you know we are on it...

Archived