Own FS 2 crew

On ‎19‎.‎07‎.‎2018 at 14:00, Navigation sagte:

I don’t why we would want to buy FS2 crew when the bus has its own FA built in

Okay, here are my reasons:

- You can interact with the co-pilot over Buttons and/or voice, there is no AI doing everything for you

- You have to handle your pilots checklist on your own, so you are learning something about flying the Airbus

- I can load a game and I am not dependend on loading an aircraft state.

- No losses if you do unexpected  things for the AI, just turn back the checklist to a state you want.

I like the co-pilot function from the Airbus but I want to do some things more than just siting and waiting for the end of the checklist. The other big thing for me is the dependence for loading an aircraft active state to get the checklist working.

The built in FO in the airbus is quite simple.  If you just want something light and casual, it'll do you fine.

But if you want Voice Control (and Button Control) and something much more involved that conforms more to actual Airbus flying in the real world -well, that's what FS2Crew is all about.

The P3D V4 will be released this week.

Archived