Load and Fuel start from random numbers.

Akkepakke

Hey,

Is it possible to have the load and fuel be 0 when loading the airplane? For me they always start in random positions, so sometimes I need to load only a few passengers or actually get passengers off. Same with fuel.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, Akkepakke sagte:

Is it possible to have the load and fuel be 0 when loading the airplane? For me they always start in random positions, so sometimes I need to load only a few passengers or actually get passengers off. Same with fuel.

Sorry I do not understand your question completely. If you load the plane (using certain ACFT STATES) all the numbers are based on those states and not selected randomly. In RL p. e. there is always fuel on board depending on the state of the plane and it is never empty...... And the MCDU3 LOAD / FUEL menu offers also the possibility to "unload" passengers, cargo and fuel. So enter the values you want to have in your plane in the left column and then use the respective LSK on the right side to load or unload as required..........

Archived