Aerosoft Airbus and Vatsim

Scottie5

• 1 month later...

Hello aerosoft, having a ball with the A321, this thing is a beauty to fly. No issues as of yet, except the vatsim frequency which still can be fixed with the load ready for take off mode and then back to cold.

Are you guys still working on this issue? Is it going to be fix with the SP1 release? Thanks.

Jay :)

6 minutes ago, Jayvier said:

Hello aerosoft, having a ball with the A321, this thing is a beauty to fly. No issues as of yet, except the vatsim frequency which still can be fixed with the load ready for take off mode and then back to cold.

Are you guys still working on this issue? Is it going to be fix with the SP1 release? Thanks.

Jay :)

We have still not been able to sort this one out... but yes, we're still working on it.

Actually, try downloading the running the .net updater tool below. It will check and allow you to click an arrow if you need an update.  Then see if the radio is working on VATSIM.

HTTP://WWW.ASOFT.BE/PROD_NETVER.HTML

Please be sure to let us know if the tool showed you needed an update or not, and if so which one.  You can use a screen shot if that is faster for you.

Best wishes.

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply. It's very weird if you start on ready for take off it will work and then when you revert to cold it still works. I did try playing with the custom files but nothing.

I did go to the website but I think everything is up to date. Attached is the screen proving that, unless I need something else.

Take care.

Please login to display this image.

Nope, that's all you needed to do. 

As far as I know, only myself and one other Beta Tester has been able to see this issue.  For me it resolved when i updated DCS from Eagle Dynamics, which reinstalled one of the .net versions (I don't know which one it was).  After perfomring the DCS update, the Radios were seen by Vpilot in each of the 4 different startup states.

Now the tool I gave you above only looks for the version number and does not actually validate the .net version(s).  As such, what you may want to try is uninstalling your .Net versions, and then reinstall them (it's very quick to do this).  Please try this, and let me know if it resolved the issue for  you?

Many thanks!

Hello Dave, did remove the .NET, cleaned registry, reboot system. Installed the .NET (latest one) and still same issue, did the cold cockpit and nothing, it does works on the ready to taxi and ready for take off mode and then I can go back to cold. No biggie. Maybe one of these days I will reinstall everything from scratch including OS and maybe that fix the problem, till then I will keep using the workaround.

Thanks again for the help. :)

22 minutes ago, Jayvier said:

Hello Dave, did remove the .NET, cleaned registry, reboot system. Installed the .NET (latest one) and still same issue, did the cold cockpit and nothing, it does works on the ready to taxi and ready for take off mode and then I can go back to cold. No biggie. Maybe one of these days I will reinstall everything from scratch including OS and maybe that fix the problem, till then I will keep using the workaround.

Thanks again for the help. :)

You are most welcome my friend, and apologies for the issue at hand.  Rest assured that we're still working on this.

Best wishes and Happy Flights!

Archived