Pushback and elevation issue

JorgenBolseth

Hello! I've encountered a problem with the Aerosoft A319 Proffesional. Every time I start a pushback (GSX) with the AS A319, the aircraft bounces, as if it was an elevation difference with the aircraft and the ground. If I don't use GSX at all, and just start taxiing without pushbacl, the problems stays the same (with an elevation difference). The issue has nothing to do with a scenery problem, as I encounter the issue not only at one scenery, but all sceneries (both default and payware). The issue occures only at the AS A318/A319 Proffesional. Someone who is able to help me?

Add-ons:

Ezdok

GSX

Active Sky

Payware sceneries

P3D v4.3

This sounds like an airport elevation issue.  Please try this at a default airport and see if you get the same thing.  If you're using ORBX Vector, please remember to check the Airport Elevation Correction in the Vector Configurator.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This sounds like an airport elevation issue.  Please try this at a default airport and see if you get the same thing.  If you're using ORBX Vector, please remember to check the Airport Elevation Correction in the Vector Configurator.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

The problem occures at all airports, independent of the scenery is default or payware. I don't have ORBX global vector installed.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not aware of anything with any aircraft (including the Airbus Pro) that could be causing this.  It's usually a scenery issue.

Have you tried another payware aircraft?

If you can, please provide external screen shots of the Airbus and another payware aircraft at the same location.

Best wishes.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the info.

I'm not aware of anything with any aircraft (including the Airbus Pro) that could be causing this.  It's usually a scenery issue.

Have you tried another payware aircraft?

If you can, please provide external screen shots of the Airbus and another payware aircraft at the same location.

Best wishes.

The PMDG 737-800 works fine at the same gate, and at the same airport.

A little part of the wheels of the A318/A319 is actually under the ground.

If  you're using EZDOC then please try updating EXDOC to the latest BETA.  This may resolve your issue.

To reinstall the Airbus Pro:

1. Uninstall via the Windows Program Manager,
2. Remove any remaining Airbus Folders (where ever you installed it to, default location is the Documents folder where you'll find two (2) folders).
3. Reboot
4. Disable computer security software.
5. Run the Airbus Installer “As Admin”
6. Reinstall the Airbus and Reboot.

Hopefully this resolves this for you.

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

If  you're using EZDOC then please try updating EXDOC to the latest BETA.  This may resolve your issue.

2. Remove any remaining Airbus Folders (where ever you installed it to, default location is the Documents folder where you'll find two (2) folders).
3. Reboot

Thank you! I'll try to reinstall it soon, and will give you feedback if reinstalling solved the problem.

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

3. Reboot

I've indeed updated ezdok to the latest beta with no luck. Thanks anyway.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Is there anybody else who can confirm this issue? We are absolutely not able to see this.

The issue was fixed after reinstalling the Aerosoft A318/A319 completely.

Archived