CL stops at second call "Weather Radar Power supply"

Hello,

when I start cockpit preparation CL, it stops at second call "Weather Radar Power supply", also if I skip or turn copilot On. No way to go forward

Can you help me please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does this happen the first time trying to make a flight e. g. just after loading the plane or does it happen after you finished your first flight and use the automatic reset to TURNAROUND STATE? With which state are you starting e. g. D&C or TURNAROUND and is Copilot enabled from the beginning or not? I do need this information trying to recreate your situation and to see if it works on my system or if this a bug.......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Hanse,

I've tried again and now it went forward till "APU FIRE TEST". At that point it stucks, there's no "skip" option and turning on copilot has no effect.

I'm running the latest  A318 update starting from C&D with copilot off. I've tried with copilot on from the start but with no success.

Here's a video:

https://youtu.be/pWkZbqfwAnE

Edit:

If I start P3d and load the plane form C&D everything seems to be ok. If I start the CL and then set again in C&D and start again the CL it stucks at APU FIRE TEST as in the video

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK thanks for the information update e. g. its happens after reloading the ACFT STATE. This is a known problem and I am already working on it. Hopefully it will be solved soon......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived