Gear & Flaps Animation

Dear aeroSOFT Team,
I'm not sure but I think I read that you guys are working on the gear animation again?! Since the retracting and extending does not correspond to the real Airbus.

Ausserdem ist mir beim einfahren der Landeklappen

Furthermore, when retracting the landing flaps I noticed that if you press F5, the flaps do not retract in the correct order in any way.

In addition, the airbrakes and the control surfaces on the wings move upwards on the ground when landing. (See picture)
Could you possibly take that into account with the SP1?

Thanks and greetings,
Patrick

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

The spoilers do deploy with the correct settings and as far as we know there are no issues with the flaps animations. The image you attach seems to be or a much older aircus then we model.
As indicated we still need to provide gear synchronisation, but the animation is correct as far as we know.

If you believe it is incorrect please provide us with all the proof (making sure it is from a correct bus) and we'll have a look at it.

vor 11 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

The spoilers do deploy with the correct settings and as far as we know there are no issues with the flaps animations. The image you attach seems to be or a much older aircus then we model.
As indicated we still need to provide gear synchronisation, but the animation is correct as far as we know.

If you believe it is incorrect please provide us with all the proof (making sure it is from a correct bus) and we'll have a look at it. 

The spoilers are standing right yes!
But I'm talking about the ailerons! Drive this together with the spoiler upwards when putting it on.
This is what airbus has programmed on all models, including the A319, A320 and A321. In this way, the buoyancy is to be reduced even faster. There was obviously a software update that also old machines that are 26 years old, for example, now have exactly these functions.

The new Airbus aircraft such as the A320SL also raise the ailerons on landing.

I'll try uploading a video. I recorded this on Friday in the D-AGWN A319-132.

you can also see what I mean when I say retract the flaps.
in the current version of your Airbus the Slats drive immediately into the retracted position when the F5 key is pressed, but in the real Airbus they are the last to retract.
As said you can always retract the landing flaps slowly by hand with F6 then it comes close to the real airplane, but you can certainly also program it in such a way that the flaps retract step by step when pressing the F5 key. Or?

Here you can see the retraction of the landing gear.

• Aerosoft

And as I said sir Gear synchronisation is an issue we intend to work on.

All the animations for the flaps and spoilers have been checked by our advisory pilots and they did not see problems. Please excuse me but I trust them more the YT videos where we have no information on how the aircraft is configured.

Dear Mr. Kok,
I also don't want to offend you in any way or malign the product. I have a feeling you're a little offended. The only thing I want to write to you here is just an improvement suggestion, which you don't have to implement if you don't want to.

It's your product and it's not for me to tell you what to do. So please don't get me wrong. I just thought they would appreciate honest and open feedback.

I may also have been mistaken on my last 60 flights in an Airbus A319 and 320 last year alone.

I want to apologize for that.

with kind regards,
Patrick Muehlmann

Spoilers and Ailerons upwards on min 08:55

• Aerosoft

But again, we have no idea what the configuration of that aircraft was at that moment. And again these things DO differ between models.
I promise you I will have three VERY experiences pilots (together many thousands of hours) look again into this issue. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Patrick,
Mathijs mentioned already, that we will look again into this. I can say now, that what you are requesting is the "Aileron Anti Droop" feature. This is an option the airlines can buy or not. So the planes are different. We do not model it. I added it to the internal list and it will be decided later, after feedback of our pilots.
Some background information:
The ailerons are fully-extended (Aileron Anti Droop), provided one aileron servocontrol is
available on each side, when:
- The ground spoilers are fully extended
- Flaps are not in clean CONF
- Pitch attitude is lower than 2.5 °
- Flying manually
- In normal law only.

Edit 2018-07-19:

I have to correct. That is not an option. It is part of the ELAC L97 Standard.

Archived