Version1011; MCDU2:Configure and Start Pushback during Flight

Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional
Version=1011

I started the A319 with the Cold&Dark mode, the checklists could also be processed well, pushback also, but during Climb and Cruise the message "MCDU2:Configure and Start Pushback" was always displayed.
The Descend Preparation checklist was later displayed and processed correctly, only the above message reappeared during the Descend.

Regards, Wolfgang

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a question before I start to look into it: You did not use the GSX-PB function, but the one integrated into the CL! Am I right or did you use the separate PB function (under Ground Services)? Please let me know which one you used and if the Copilot was also switched ON or OFF?

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wolfgang, this is what you should not do. If the Checklist is ON (and of course in the MCDU3 menu the GSX function is not enabled) then you should use the PB function which is integrated into the CL. The option in Groundservices should only be used by those people who do not use the CL but want to to use PB functionality the CL offers........

Regards,

Rolf

Archived