Sun screens

With the sun screens above the cockpit window being functional, I'm wondering if theres a possibility we could see the sun screens for the side windows becoming functional in the future? Of course not at all required or necessary to fly the bus, It would be a nice little touch if you ask me. :)

Good that my brain still save some things :D

Maybe this gives a little hint to answer the question. I think they maybe work on it , hopefully :)

But u still try. Thats more then a good information because u try to find a solution which will , if its works , be a good additional feature. And as there are not only the A318/A319 has these shades i think u will try to continue to implement this feature as well for the A320/A321 and A330 :)

Once Lockheed adds a feature which actually enables you to correct working sunshades which actually have an effect on the light inside the flightdeck (such as shining a yellowish cast over the panels) you can be absolutely sure we will look into this again!

Simply pulling up the shades, but without any visual effects, does not seem worth it.

Archived