Are there download mirrors for SP1?

I can't even get the file to download. It stops at 1.02GB. I am even using a DL manager. Wondering if there are mirrors that I can try?

Anyone? I really just want to fly the CRJ.

The download stops and I have tried on multiple computers. It starts at 45 MB/s and drops to 6kb/s and then just stops.

I managed to download SP1 at my office and installed it without issue. It looks like there is an issue with my ISP and/or Wi-Fi at home. I appreciate the help.

Is there a solution?  I cannot get this file downloaded after numerous attempts.  Direct download or with download manager fail completely.  Never had this issue previously with any Aerosoft file and I am on a direct line to my router, not a wifi issue.  

9 minutes ago, mark767 said:

Is there a solution?  I cannot get this file downloaded after numerous attempts.  Direct download or with download manager fail completely.  Never had this issue previously with any Aerosoft file and I am on a direct line to my router, not a wifi issue.  

Where are you located? I believe that the download server you connect to depends on your geographic location. I’ve never had any issues with downloads from my location in the northeastern US. Perhaps there is a way to force your browser to connect to a specific download server - but someone from Aerosoft would have to provide more info on that.

• Developer

The main server is in Germany plus a major cloud provider in central europe, Ohio and Singapore. This means that both of you should normally be assigned to the Ohio-Server.

Archived