Hotfix Install

Bought my CRJ700/900 from FLight1.com back in Jan.  Just want to confirm that to do an update I just download the install file they have on that site and essentially "reinstall" or is there another method?

Dumb question I am sure but thanks for any help.  (Love the plane by the way but my co-pilot needs some Vitamin C or echinacea or something)

• Developer

Yes, reinstall is the only option. Too many files have changed in comparison to the previous version. The download at Flight1.com is still 1.0.5 by the way. You have to wait until 1.2.0 is available on their website.

I’m assuming there have versions between 1.05 and 1.2.  Did Flight1 not put those on their site and if so, why are they putting this one up?

• Developer

1.0.6 was available here in the forum as hotfix for 1.0.5. It wasn't shipped to Flight1 or Simmarket or others. All later versions were internal and haven't been released to the public.

Hans

how long before resellers receive the files for SP1?  I’m eager to install the latest version but simmarket is still working off of 1.05. 

Thanks in advance. 

Z

Thanks for the poke hans.......simmarket went live with the file shortly after you posted!  Loving the update. Keep up the great work. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived