SP1 closes the 32 bit development

Nearly 3 months have passed since it was hoped to have this patch out in about 2 weeks.  My concern is that now the CRJ is being developed for MSFS the original 32 bit version has been abandoned.  I understand that a commercial business needs to follow the money but not to deliver what's been promised does little for customer confidence.

Andy L

• 2 months later...

Another two months and no news, not even a reply to my previous post.  I used to trust Aerosoft to deliver on what they led their customers to believe.  Very disappointed that that trust is now being eroded.

Andy L

• 4 months later...

May I ask for an statement on the progress on the final update for the 32-bit version that on 1 July last year was hoped to be available in about two weeks from that date?

Andy L

• 2 weeks later...

hi

my guess is there will be none

understandable with msfs20 now but they could at least give an answer

not answering at all gives no good impression of aerosoft

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reply.  Not good enough I'm afraid, very poor customer support from a company I used to trust which now seems to have sunk to the level of some other get rich quick outfits.  I've bought my last Aerosoft product and when the Honeycomb devices are available again some other vendor will be getting my £500 worth of business.

Andy L

• Aerosoft

All the updates we were planning to do were included in the automatic updates. I am sorry there was some confusion about the naming. But to be clear, all development has been closed down.

I was quite clear from the start of this thread that development had ceased but in at least two posts in this thread by the developer we were led to believe that a bug fix was being worked on.  Since then something has obviously changed and the unforgivable part from my point of view is that we were never told that it wasn't going to see the light of day and attempts to get an update were apparently ignored.

Subject closed as far as I'm concerned, I've moved on to other providers.

Andy L

Archived