Simwings Heathrow Pro. Floating SafeDock

ridgey

Hi all,

I have just completely removed (and checked the default which is defientely vanilla p3d) and reinstalled Heathrow,

I am getting floating safe docks, and I cannot understand why

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The safedocks on your screenshot are not part of Simwings London Heathrow Pro, maybe you have other addons installed (before), which generates this objects. Please also check, that there are no SODE XML Files existing, maybe generating this objects.

4 hours ago, OPabst said:

The safedocks on your screenshot are not part of Simwings London Heathrow Pro, maybe you have other addons installed (before), which generates this objects. Please also check, that there are no SODE XML Files existing, maybe generating this objects.

Hi Oli,

Thanks for your reply, could you assist with specific steps to rule out what you have said above. The strange thing is that these do not exist with the simwings scenery not installed.

Kind regards

Alex

• Developer

No Safegate at that position here:

Can you please add a screenshot of the ..\Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional\Scenery folder, so that I can see which files are in that folder of your installation

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

No Safegate at that position here:

Can you please add a screenshot of the ..\Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional\Scenery folder, so that I can see which files are in that folder of your installation

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for your assistance, please see below. 

• Developer

Ok, this files are all ok. When you deregister Heathrow via the EGLLConfig tool, you should still have this unkown Safegates there, but maybe they are covert by the default building.

You can check that, if you save a flight by positioning your aircraft direct in front of one of them and then unregister EGLL with the Tool. When you reload the Sim and select the saved flight you will see, if they are still there.

Did you have GSX on your PC installed, they maybe also have such Safegates, when there is a config file existing for EGLL (maybe not for the simwings version).

3 hours ago, OPabst said:

Ok, this files are all ok. When you deregister Heathrow via the EGLLConfig tool, you should still have this unkown Safegates there, but maybe they are covert by the default building.

You can check that, if you save a flight by positioning your aircraft direct in front of one of them and then unregister EGLL with the Tool. When you reload the Sim and select the saved flight you will see, if they are still there.

Did you have GSX on your PC installed, they maybe also have such Safegates, when there is a config file existing for EGLL (maybe not for the simwings version).

Ok, so it's here. I presume it may have something to do with GSX? If so what are my next steps?

Archived