MCDU on iPad

AdamSmrt

Good evening

Its me again (I’m sorry for bringing up so many topics); however, this is one I’ve not read about in the forums thus far.

With the old airbus I used my iPad as an MCDU (left side) which was so much easier than changing views etc in P3D.  The software on my PC was downloaded from Virtual Avionics (http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/) and I purchased the app from the Apple App Store.

I wonder if there are any plans for this function to be made available for the new airbus at all, or, is this a completely external feature with nothing to do with Aerosoft whatsoever?

Again, apologies for so many questions and thanks in advance for any replies and / or feedback.

Sincerely

Adam

PS- apologies if this is in the wrong forum section

Hi Mathijs

Thanks for your swift reply.

Can you kindly point me in the right direction at all for this please?

Adam

PS- I am working on the checklist items you mailed me and should have them with you by the end of the month.  Apologies for the delay

Good morning. 

I tried to connect my ipad using the correct ip but my safari load an turned off mcdu. The strange thing is that if I use the ip in edge, on the same pc, it connect perfectly. This system support other connection as Bluetooth or...?  Obviously I red the connection procedure on vol 1

my best 

Niccolò 

My remote computer without  cable connection  can connect correctly.. 

Can also connect with IPhone on same network

My Ipad still have black screen...same network

If that can come closer to the problem ?

This post does not reply to the previous query.

Vol 1 manual :

To use the web interface, start WebInterface.exe that is in \Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Connect Pro. You can do this before starting P3D or later. It will open a small window showing you the iP address and the port, something like this: 123.123.123.123:4040.

When I open \Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XXX Connect Pro .....I get this :

Please login to display this image.

No sign of a small window showing an IP address! When I click on A3XXXConnect Pro. (left hand image above)....I get this :

Please login to display this image.

There is no sign of WebInterface.exe. I assume that I am doing something wrong?

many thanks.....Ian

Similar issue.

Sim is running.

When I type the IP address and port in the browser on the local PC it brings up a connection showing some active details and a link to load the MCDU (with Admin rights). Clicking on this link brings up an image of the MCDU but no data. Clicking on a specific button briefly shows an attempt to connect but nothing happens.

I have tried with the Firewall switched off and the Virus Checker switched off but no result.

Where to from here?

Good evening from the UK

Whilst the heatwave you may have heard about - and perhaps experienced yourselves - has been unbearable and work has been busy, I am currently flying as BAW from KJFK to EGLC aboard G-EUNA (Airbus A318).

It would appear that I didn't activate the webserver for the MCDU in the configurator.  As a result, I couldn't see it working.  Since activating and loading up P3D, here I am with the MCDU working and I'm so happy about it!

Thanks again to these fantastic community-spirited forums, I another problem of mine is solved.

See you all in the skies  :)

Kind Regards

Adam

Archived