FMC questions

Hi,

I'm an Airbus newbie so to speak, not very experienced.

I have 2 questions related to the FMC of the A319-132:

Calculated altitude

Please login to display this image.

Is the 2500 calculated correctly? SA476 has 4420 and (LIM) 3120. Also the speed seems incorrect.

V1 versus FLP RETR

Please login to display this image.

Is it possible to have a V1/Vr of 145 and a Flap Retraction speed of 142?

TO weight 64.2 

Hi,

the second picture is okay, while the V speeds, among others, are based on the runway conditions, the Flap retraction speed is based on the manouvering speeds. So what you see there is correct and realistic.

For the first picture please tell us your flight plan and the weather conditions during your flight.

Also tell us which arrival you used there and if you did any manual changes to it.

10 hours ago, masterhawk said:

We are checking it. I got these:

You have the same issue.
In the MCDU the (DECEL) insertion point has a lower speed/altitude then the previous and next waypoints

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, Egbert Drenth said:

You have the same issue.
In the MCDU the (DECEL) insertion point has a lower speed/altitude then the previous and next waypoints

Yes, the Dev is looking into it. But a flight should be possible even with this issue.

• Aerosoft

Indeed!.The difference between a simmer and a real pilot is that a real pilot switches off the AP and flies the aircraft and a simmer stops the sim and starts to write a post:)

Baylan is back this weekend and this is one of the first things we will ask him to check out.

Archived