checklist

Cold and dark from the first time. Start the Flight at Barcelona World cold and dark to palma, every was ok, excepto the cabin crew sound that they never sound at the same time, sometimes they delay a bit por some times they never sound. then with no reload Any state restart the checklist at palma to valencia, and the mess began. Double sounds at the same time, checklist stuck almost any time. Especially with TA and exterior lights. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, already noticed and I am working on this. Currently the only way to "clear" the situation is to save the state using the P3D functionality and then to reload the situation again ........Then the CL should work as required.......

Regards,

Rolf

I just completed a flight and upon landing all was going well with CL until exterior lights. There seemed no way to shut her up repeating "exterior lights", despite what I did with lights. There was no option for SKIP or turn off the CL. Could you look at getting the skip feature to appear when every check list is being actioned, as this will give us a way out of a loop situation or when we have no idea what a solution is?

Geoff

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then why you do not update to 1.1.2? With this revision the issues you are mentioning should be solved......

Regards,

Rolf

7 hours ago, Hanse said:

Then why you do not update to 1.1.2? With this revision the issues you are mentioning should be solved......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I have that update 1.1.2 and still had the external lights loop. I am on the same route now, only this time with the A318. I will let you know later when the flight is completed.

3 hours ago, por928 said:

Hi Rolf,

I have that update 1.1.2 and still had the external lights loop. I am on the same route now, only this time with the A318. I will let you know later when the flight is completed.

Hi Rolf,

OK, just completed the same route, this time with the A318...what a delightful "little" aircraft... and the checklists worked great with no loops and went through to parking checklist with no issues. I will re-fly the route again, this time with the A319 which had the original exterior light problem. For some reason, this A/C did not handle the descent as well as the A318 for some reason. By this I mean, I had to use the A319 spoilers a lot to maintain descent profile, whereas the A318 just flew the automatic descent. Anyway, just teething problems.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 3 Stunden , por928 sagte:

For some reason, this A/C did not handle the descent as well as the A318 for some reason. By this I mean, I had to use the A319 spoilers a lot to maintain descent profile, whereas the A318 just flew the automatic descent. Anyway, just teething problems.

This really depends on a lot of issues like weight, altitude, distance to destination etc. but theoretically both planes should be quite similar......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived