Descent checklist

Hi

Can someone please help me. I'm missing something but I can't figure it out.

When I'm start to decent I'm get stuck. I can hear the co pilot read "FMA Check",then nothing. I do not know how I get thru the descent checklist from there So for the rest of the flight I don't get the descen checklist complete until touchdown. Approach and landing checklist work

I have tried to read the manual and google it, but I can't figure it out what I'm missing to perform.

Same if I use the CO-pilot function to.

Best Regards

Mikael Olsson

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mikael, normally you get an information on the INFOBAR when the DESCENT CL is available. You can manually start it or wait until it starts automatically. When you initiate DESCENT your hear "FMA CHECK" and then the next CL is the APPROACH CL........ Please try again.....

Regards,

Rolf

Dear Rolf

That is just what happened.

I get the infobar and i initiate the descent. I hear the Co pilot read FMA check. Then nothing. After a while I get the APPROACH CL and checklist complete and so on.

But the Descent checklist in the MCDU 3 remains green and after the APPROACH CL in start to flash. It never goes to dark out with a star.

Best Regards

Mikael Olsson

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mikael, this is absolutely correct. The DESCENT CL starts with "FMA check" and remains active until AFTER LANDING e.g. even after the APPROACH CL and LANDING CL are active you are still on DESCEND..... It means it is not necessary that one CL is completed before the next one starts - in this case both are active.......

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived