Sorry, another question on pricing?

Could I just make sure I understand this post http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132584-pricing/ correctly, as I currently have the just the old A320/321 package but would like to end up with all four variants of the new release. 

So, am I right in thinking that I can use my old serial number to purchase just the new A318/A319 for 25 euros. Then when the new A320/A321 is released, I can use the serial number I get for the new A318/A319 to purchase it for another 25 euros, ending up with all four for 50 euros?

Also, my original purchase is through Simmarket, is the serial number I received going to be recognized on the Aerosoft site as at the moment when I add the A318/A319 to my cart on either site, the serial number is not recognised and no discount is applied. Or should I be taking this up with Simmarket?

many thanks and congratulations on the release!

Thanks for the quick reply Mathjis. 

I've entered the serial number in the voucher/serial number box , but I get a message stating the voucher can't be found or is no longer valid? Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

well that's what I was querying with my original post?

As you haven't mentioned the name "airbus x extended" your question could have been easily misunderstood. You asked for A320/321 which is the name of the previous version, not the airbus x extended one.

Sorry, i didn't mean to mislead anyone. When I bought the A320/A321 the most recent version was the Airbus X Extended version, I wasn't aware it had been superseded since then by another release.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Otto already said, the old Airbus X Extended is not entitled for an update discount. The first answer of Mathijs was wrong because he misunderstood you. 

Archived