SID Altitude Constraint not enforced

Out of curiosity, is this a issue that any of the testers can repeat especially for the SID constraints out of LAS for example?

Some more information if it helps;

• 1.   Windows Version. Windows 10 Home
  • 2.   Windows Updates Turned On? Yes
  • 3.   Simulator Version (FSX, FSX Deluxe, FSX Acceleration, FSX Steam (SE), P3DVx.x)   P3D 4.3  - - Fresh Install    (when I previously reported issue it was on a older computer using Windows 7 - this computer brand new and still having issue on new OS)
  • 4.   NavData Product and Cycle (Example: NavDataPro Cycle 1806).  Navigraph 1809 and experienced on 1808 as well
  • 5.   Version of the Airbus (Example: 1.0.0,1).   1.1.0.1 latest build
  • 8.   Airbus Type (A318, A319, etc.).  All models/engines
  • 9.   Engine Type (CFM, IAE). Please include livery if the issue involves aircraft external graphics.  All - any livery default or add on
  • 10. If the issue involves P3D, please tell us if you've installed all four (4) legacy versions of SimConnect (see footnotes on this page).   All Four legacy SimConnects installed (ensured by attempting reinstall of them all)
  • 12.  At which point of operation/flight did you experience this issue.   The constraints are actively showing on the Flight plan if I click on the Fix and try to ensure they are entered - the constraints show correctly prior to Fuel being added to the calculations 
  • 13.  Description of what you experienced.    Will not stop at ANY of the SID altitude constraints - acts like there is none yet if I view the CSTR info along my route I do see them all listed correctly.   AP is in correct managed mode - verified several times.  Also occasionally see the restraint plus 100' but it still does not stop.  It will keep updating as I am climbing out for higher altitudes 
  • 14.  Screen shots of the Fuel Planner Page (if used for the flight) and MCDU3 Fuel Page.  If you use third party software for the Fuel and Loadout then please provide screen shots of those pages.   Screenshots are exactly what was happening above

A good test is LAS SHEAD1 or BOACH8 off of runway 26L/R - it has restriants there for ROPPR anad MDDOG etc on Shead

Archived