Tiller and FSUIPC

Tom_L

Hi,

I am having problems with the Tiller control that I tried to assign via FSUIPC (Yes I know, FSUIPC is not needed for the Bus. But if you have different planes and want to assign different functions to the same control, it comes very handy: e.g the Majestic Dash 8 uses the spoiler axis for the tiller, whereas your bus now uses throttle3. So i have profiles for both in FSUIPC, which would not be possible in P3D alone afaik). I assigned "axis throttle 3 set" to be sent as normal axis for the control and everything works as it should except that I cannot reverse the axis. If I choose to send the axis direct to FSUIPC calibration to reverse the axis, I can only turn to one direction while the axis is not reversed. Is this problem Bus- or FSUIPC-related and does anybody have a solution? I am on Hotfix 1 and use the latest FSUIPC version, P3D v 4.3 of course.

Thx in advance

Tom

Hi Tom,

does it work if you use FSUIPCs "send direct to FSUIPC calibration" function instead of the axis throttle 3 set function?

Hey Emi,

thx for your reply. No, I've tried everything inside the GUI of FSUIPC to no avail. But  I just found a solution that's working. I added the parameter ,*-1  in the FSUIPC.ini-file. The line for the axis now looks like this:

9=3S,256,F,66426,0,0,0,*-1    -{ TO SIM: AXIS_THROTTLE3_SET }-

That did the trick! No idea why ticking the "rev" box in the GUI didn't work. It's definitely a first!

Maybe this helps if someone has similar same issues. Thread may be closed.

Greetings

Tom

Archived