A318/9 discounts

EXRAFFY

Hi I tried to get a discount on purchasing the above and could noy get one. The wording on the shop page states 

Please note that following upgrade options are possible:

• Airbus A318/A319 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional (Download):  
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
  • Airbus A320/A321 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional (Download):  
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 professional  (Download) = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional (Download):  

Therefore please enter your serial key of one of the above products in the voucher field at the checkout.

I tried with my A318/9 serial and nothing happened. I see now that the reason is that this was already an upgrade from an earlier version, as Mathias stated in a previous reply. I have now paid full price for the bundle instead. I feel that you should state that it does not apply to upgraded products, as this is misleading. I am pleased with the product, but someone should read the step by step tutorial through as some steps seem to be missing and on step 5.1 Nice and Innsbruck are mentioned as part of the route. Are there other random errors that no-one has noticed, apart from the odd typo. I know that it is obvious that it is not part of the route, a google map of the route from Nice being shown earlier, but it does detract from the Professional name.

Also I would like to keep the wing view toolbar, but not the cockpit one, as I use Chaseplane and you already know of the conflicts with views. One last point, why is it now more expensive to download a product than buy a boxed version? There is no resale value in the download, but it is possible to recoup some monies from a boxed version and of course there is less work for yourselves to do.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Moved to a correct forum. There’s no support in the general forum where you originally posted.

• Aerosoft

The fact the download is more expensive then the box is due to differences in tax, best talk to to the EU about that!

Merging our view systems with Chaseplane is not possible as far as we know.

As there are several topics in this posts and it originate in an incorrect location I will close it, please be so kind to make single posts for easch topic you wish to discuss otherwise it is impossible for us to track what is solved and what still needs to be looked at. 

Archived