Fuel Planner

hohum

Maybe I'm stupid but i don't see how it's possible to send data from the fuel planner into the sim.   I can change the values but there's no button to send my load to the sim.

I also can't figure out how to make the plane start up cold and dark.

Please help.

Fuel planner should work by (I've never used it)

1) Once your done with load and fuel, etc. in FuelPlanner, click Generate Loadsheet (bottom right)

2) Goto 3rd MCDU (click spot on top of the MCDU's), load/fuel -> loadsheet.

Please login to display this image.

Cold and dark state can also be loaded from the 3rd MCDU:

Please login to display this image.

1 minute ago, hohum said:

Where is the 3rd MCDU?   I only see 2 of them in my plane.

I added a new screenshot on my previous post to show the clickspot to open the popup 3rd MCDU.

Oh I got it now.

Thanks.

That's not easy to find.   Or documented anywhere as far as I can tell.   Not at all intuitive.

15 minutes ago, hohum said:

Not at all intuitive.

I kind of knew it would've been there on my first try. Shows how different we people are as individuals. I've dealt with unintuitive software for the past 10 years trying to bridge the gap between software engineers and end users, mostly nurses and doctors. It's not always easy :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived