ucrtbase.DLL shutting down P3dV4

lion2604

Hello,

ucrtbase.DLL is causing a CTD on startup since i update the Airbus with the Updater.

I have no idea what i have to do. I have reinstalled the Airbus several times but it changes nothing.

Here's the error report I am getting (it's in German)

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.3.29.25520, Zeitstempel: 0x5b2c3263
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ucrtbase.DLL, Version: 10.0.14393.2247, Zeitstempel: 0x5adc1d0b
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000417
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000006d669
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2444
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d41c95575f6e9c
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\windows\system32\ucrtbase.DLL
Berichtskennung: 9d5fa86b-8888-11e8-a209-d43d7e52bc49

I hope you can help me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact Windows version do you have?

Since I updated the Airbus via the Updater yesterday, I started P3D and the Airbus about 10 times and never got an error like this.

• Aerosoft

The ucrtbase.dll crash is one cause by the OS, most likely some installer put incompatible files somewhere. There are a lot of google pages on this issue: https://www.google.fr/search?q=ucrtbase.DLL&oq=ucrtbase.DLL&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

After several testing in a VM (Virtual Machine) i figure out that the update on windows 10 don't make any problems, but on Windows 7 its break P3D and i must installing P3D new.

I forgot to read the System requirements.

My problem is now solved.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived