Major Flood and Panel Back Lighting Flickering (SLI User)

eserafinojr

Just did my first flight and I must say I am overall impressed. Definitely some work to do but I think it's a solid product at the moment.

As an SLI user I am unable to use Reallight or similar from TFDI because they simply do not know how to make it work for SLI. Does the AS Airbus have Realight or similar for lighting of the panels?

The displays are fine but the panel lights are on by default on initial load and with the knob full left they still remain on flickering badly. Just like the issue on the TFDI 717.

I have dual 1080TIs and I don't see it acceptable solution to disable my SLI for the lighting to work as it should.

Are there alternate lighting FX files that work for SLI users such as myself?

Thanks.

So it indeed looks like you guys used Real Light for this product. SLI users such as myself need an alternate set of fx files or an option to disable RL so we can use the lighting without issues.

Real Light is fundamentally flawed product IMHO with this issue. It should always have a disable option / alternate fx lighting until TFDI fixes this for SLI users (If Ever).

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, eserafinojr said:

So it indeed looks like you guys used Real Light for this product. SLI users such as myself need an alternate set of fx files or an option to disable RL so we can use the lighting without issues.

Real Light is fundamentally flawed product IMHO with this issue. It should always have a disable option / alternate fx lighting until TFDI fixes this for SLI users (If Ever).

Well it is not that we hide it. 

Please login to display this image.

I actually wasn't sure or not if it was indeed RL initially as I didn't read that list. 

I apologize if it was perceived that I thought you guys hid its existence.

Definitely alternate .fx based lightning set for us SLI users is ideal so we can fly the bus a night which an SLI user currently cannot unless you turn SLI off.

Keep up the great work gentlemen.

Archived