I can't see Nav and Logo lights

As shown in the attached screenshots, I cannot see Nav and Logo lights. Even the passenger cabin seems to be dark seen from outside, which is not realistic. Please note that all switches are ON. I have the same problem with both A318 and A319 (default liveries)

Is it a known issue, or there is something wrong in my installation?

Please login to display this image.

It is none that some reshading tools like PTA, Tomatoshade can i certain circumstances use NON STANDARD textures that replace Prepar3D default textures, which cause a malfunction of such effects. That is of course not under our control, nor does LM (the makers of Prepar3D) support such stuff.

We recommend using the plain vanilla sim for correct function. We await also that a new shader generation coming with the sim, will make any visual enhacements in form a re-shading tool unnecessary.

5 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

We recommend using the plain vanilla sim for correct function. We await also that a new shader generation coming with the sim, will make any visual enhacements in form a re-shading tool unnecessary.

Yes I use PTA.

Honestly I can't do without it, PTA totally changes the in-sim environment, making it far more realistic. Vanilla sim in comparaision it's a joke. I hope that SimTweaks will fix that somehow, even though I never experienced this issue with other aicrafts.

• Aerosoft

What your images show is not how we made the product and not how the other users see it. The only logical reason is that there are tweaks on your system that cause this. Your images show an extreme contrast setting. We know some users prefer that 'dramatic' and cinematographic look but please accept that no modeler can ever work to those settings.

I would try with default shaders and settings to make sure it is indeed the shaders, could also be incorrect settings of the electrical systems eth of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aerosoft Team.

I have the same problem, no taxi, nav and strobe lights, i see the reflection in the ground but no on the aircraft. I already done a reinstall of my shaders, I don´t use PTA or Tomato Shade. Could u help me?

Best regards.

2018-7-24_12-30-18-997 by Manuel Morcillo, en Flickr

2018-7-24_12-30-36-909 by Manuel Morcillo, en Flickr

35 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I strongly suggest a re-install of the sim as it seems at least some files are not as they should be.

Yes Mathijs, that´s works for me, i just did a reinstall of the sim and now lights is working. Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived