Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Waters10

Error: Log File Could Not be Generated

Really impressed with the aircraft, when I can get it loaded that is!

Have been able to do a few flights, but now I continously get this error when loading any livery of any of the 318/319 aircraft after clicking OK to load the flight. I can ignore the error and the flight will load, however FPS drop to 0.5 and as you can imagine, not manageable haha.

I did a re-install of the Bus but after a few loads the error re-appears. Any ideas? Running P3D as admin.

Thanks in advance

error.png

That seems to indicate the application does not have the rights to access that location. Could it be you have installed in the Program folder?

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That seems to indicate the application does not have the rights to access that location. Could it be you have installed in the Program folder?

I have it installed on my non-OS drive where all my sim related stuff is and where all games are. Just in a new folder there so access rights shouldn’t  be an issue. I have full read/write access for the folder...  

It’s strange, especially with no error message in the box itself 

Mmmm that makes it even stranger. We have not seen this before and to be honest also have no idea what could cause this.

28 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mmmm that makes it even stranger. We have not seen this before and to be honest also have no idea what could cause this.

:(

I will try a re-install when I get home but in a different folder location and see how I get on! 

Guys,

Please check your P3Dv4 add-on.cfg file and search it for the aircraft (search the CFG file for A318 and another for A320).  If you find two entries for one aircraft, then remove the second entry (being sure the path for the remaining entry is correct for your installation).

Hopefully that will solve this for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from both of you.

Best wishes.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:18 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Guys,

Please check your P3Dv4 add-on.cfg file and search it for the aircraft (search the CFG file for A318 and another for A320).  If you find two entries for one aircraft, then remove the second entry (being sure the path for the remaining entry is correct for your installation).

Hopefully that will solve this for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from both of you.

Best wishes.

Same Here!

After 20 hours of flawless flying, I too, am now getting this error. I have NO duplicate .cfg entries. Using the Airbus in Prepar3dv4.3. The error message only displays when selecting the Airbus - PMDG. MjcQ400, iFly 747v2 load with no issues. The aircraft loadsin cabin view(no VC Panel) and I am noe getting the error shown in the image

error.jpg

Something must have changed on your system! Can you check if the 455mb file is in this folder?

C:\Users\yoursystem\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX TerrOnND

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Something must have changed on your system! Can you check if the 455mb file is in this folder?

C:\Users\yoursystem\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX TerrOnND

After several hours trying to get the Airbus to run I ended up un-installing ALL of the files and then installing again, seems to have fixed the issue, I've made 2 flights of 2 hours with no problems. I did this before your post so I couldn't check if the TerrOnND folder was there. No changes were made to my system prior to this happening, by me,I flew the A320 the night before, the next morning, fist flight, the problems began.

2 hours ago, JustanotherPilot said:

After several hours trying to get the Airbus to run I ended up un-installing ALL of the files and then installing again, seems to have fixed the issue, I've made 2 flights of 2 hours with no problems. I did this before your post so I couldn't check if the TerrOnND folder was there. No changes were made to my system prior to this happening, by me,I flew the A320 the night before, the next morning, fist flight, the problems began.

Excellent!  Very happy to hear this!  Great Job!!!

Best wishes for Happy Flights my friend.