GSX pushback - aircraft jumping

BernhardS

Hello,

thanks for that great new toy. You made a wonderful job !

At the moment I have some serious problems with the GSX pushback. During pushback my A 319 jumps up and done very quickly. Parking brake was released and there are no chokes, no traffic cones and no GPU. Latest live update from GSX has been applied. It looks about the same as in FSX times with the AES pushback, when the airplane was not correctly configured. Am I doing something wrong? I',m with win7 and P3DV4.3.

Bernhard

This is certainly not normal, and I've not seen this in over a year of flying the Airbu Pro nor do I know anyone on the test team who has experienced this.

If you're not seeing this with any other aircraft, then I'm guessing that your frame rates are taking a hit during the pushback.  I'd try updating your graphics drivers and take a look at your P3D Graphics settings.

Best wishes!

Thank you for your answers. I solved the problem. Strangely it only happened in EDDH - Hamburg by Justsim. I compiled the AFX-file with a p3dV4 compiler and now it works! But I don't know how a faulty AFX-file could have such an impact!

AFX files have cause graphic to be displayed, so if there are errors (or compiled for older flight sim versions) they can affect frame rates, and that causes all sorts of issues.  Additionally, if there are breaks or other problems with the lines that GSX uses then that could also cause frame rate issues (because the processor is getting hammered to resolve the push back directions).

Best wishes!

Archived