Config 1+F

Hello everybody!

I know, there already have been several threads regarding the flap settings with the "old" Busses.

Now I've noticed again that the config 1+f  setting with the current A319 is not like it should look.

I have taken this picture on bord of an A320, which departed with Config 1+F

I have asked the captain, he confirmed that on my picture Config 1+F is shown and we departed with Config 1+F. So on this picture you definitly see Config 1+F.

Please login to display this image.

And now I have a picture of the current airbus, also with using Config 1+F

Please login to display this image.

To be honest, I can see a tremendous difference between these pictures, which sould look like the same...

I think it is not a really big deal to change this animation, so it would be really great if it would be changed!

Thank you very much in advance!
Kind regards

Hi Matthias!

We will look into the issue. Of course those two images compared show different flap positions. Next week i will test the positions again (got tables with the angles for each position now) and will send a new timing table to our coder.

Hi Matthias,

on top of what Stefan said, even after the new tables are implemented please do NOT expect our Airbus to look exactly like the one you flew on last time.

Airbus offers different angles for the same flap settings across the different fleets (an A319 1+F WILL be different from an A320 1+F!), but even within the fleets.

This caused us quite some pain in the a** when we initially programed the flaps and this is why you will keep seeing differences.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived