Please fix the checklist

Hi.

The checklist works fine when flying from Paris to London. The problem I have is flying back to Paris. After GSX Pushback, both pilots go quiet. 

Can this please be fixed? 

I remember the checklist always throwing a hissy fit when doing multiple flights on the FSX version as well.

As you can see everything is greyed out so I can't skip. 

Thanks

I

Please login to display this image.

There is an issue that after landing the CDU goes dark.  All you have to do is reload an aircraft state to resolve.

This is far more problematic for Touch and Gos and Go Arounds... so we will be resolving this.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So after you have finished your first flight Paris to London did you manually load the TURNAROUND STATE or did you wait the 5 minutes to reset the state automatically? But what I do not understand is that everything until GSX pushback worked fine and suddenly the system stopped. Then the same also should have happened the first time after GSC pushback has finished because all setttings after TURNAROUND are set back to the initial state. Can you reproduce it e. g. it happens all the time if you are making such a flight?

Regards,

Rolf

Archived