Change audio unit mid flight

Jespersson

Hi!

I was wondering if it is possible to change the audio unit mid flight. I tried changing from my desktop speakers to my headset mid flight but only the P3D sounds changed to the headset and the airbus sounds was still in the desktop speakers. On the PMDG aircraft its a bit trck but possible to change if you deselect and select the audio unit twice and I believe the old buses did this rather smoothly. 

Kind regards

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

I do not think this is possible at present. Why would you want to change it in flight?

Well that could be for a number of reasons really. I usually fly with my headset but sometimes I have to be a bit more aware of the surroundings if I need to hear the door bell, phone call or just watching the dog really. Or the opposite if someone in the house wants to have some quiet, watch TV or something I usually put on my headset if I had it on speakers before.

Archived