Flight Recorder not recording?

belkovTV

I noticed that in my (Documents\AerosoftFlightRecorder\Flights) and/or (Documents\Aerosoft\General\Flight Recorder) folder, the flight recorder doesn't save the .FDR files with this Airbus. I enabled the recorder in the FMS but it doesn't seem to save the files. 

I distinctively remember having the same issue with my Airbus bundle in the past, before noticing I installed them in the wrong order and it worked after that. With the Professional version, I think I'm either missing something, or during the install something went wrong and a .DLL file is not in the DLL.XML file (I tried searching for it, but failed).

It's not the end of the world by a long shot, but I've always liked looking back at my flights through Google Maps :-)

Can anyone perhaps tell me if it's working for them, and perhaps show me the contents of their DLL.XML?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been resolved but I just noticed "AS-FlightRecorder.dll" is trying to load from an EXE.XML. Might be why it's not recording. My EXE.XML was modified the same date and time as the Airbus installation.

Archived