What triggers the T.O. Ecam Memo?

DarrianCZE

Hi,

what triggers the T.O. ECAM memo? Because when I set up the MCDU, I'll go with pushback and start the engines. Set the T/O flaps and GND spoilers, T.O. Ecam memo list is still not appearing on the ECAM.

Many thanks!

Are you pressing the TO config button? I would say just run through the Step-By-Step even if you were used to flying the old bus. It helps to get the flows down again and make sure you have every part of it. I ran it a couple times with co pilot on then turned co pilot off. 

I am having the same problem. If you are running from cold&dark or Turnaround state, you are not getting into the Take Off State of the Airbus. Using ready to taxi or Takeoff is working. After filling all the necessary information like ZFW  / GW Vref and ... for my understanding the Airbus should get inti the Take Off State at least when you start to taxi. After entering the runway and setting Flex or ToGA Power the primary Flight display should state SRS and TOGA. (at least all the other Airbus Models which I have used acted in this way). Any advise what could be wrong is helpful. ( By the way pressing To Config is not helping, or better is doing nothing).

Thanks in advance

Thomas

I tested with the experimental update and the behaouvior is now OK. Could have been  the door not closed message even without using the checklist.

Thanks

Thomas

Archived