Two Issues That I Need Help with

Rlbomber

The first issue is that the left engine will not start when sitting on the ground cold and dark but the right engine starts fine.

The second issue is that the various panel views are so large that I cannot see or operate the various buttons and switches as required when going thru the Check list. 

Any help with either of these two issues will be appreciated.

I've been having a similar issue with the left engine in P3D v4 and decided to create an account when I saw this post.

Rlbomber, are you using FSeconomy with the twin otter by any chance? I've realized that this is the problem for me. Using the simconnect client of FSeconomy, the moment I click 'start flight', the left engine cannot be started no matter what.

I've tested it by having both engines on (either starting from C & D or ready to fly mode) and the moment I start the flight in FSeconomy's client the left engine always shuts down.  If I start the flight in the client before the startup sequence, then the left engine simply does not start no matter what.

If I don't use FSeconomy then I have no issues whatsoever with the engines.

No, I'm not using fseconomy, and no im also not using a low resolution screen.  I'mstill plhaying aroundccwith this addon but not too happy with this purchase. 

• 5 weeks later...

Vand8B,

It has to do with FSEconomy putting all fuel into aft first instead of evenly distributing it.  I have to have fuller tanks in order for the plane to work with FSEconomy.  The alternative is to fuel it yourself and hit the weight/volume prescribed for the flight.

Archived