Project Canarias Scenery....

bradley27

Have a look on the images on this webpage: http://canarysim.com/pages/project-canarias-2006.php

It is a very ambious project and it is looking nice! But since I had problems with combining the freeware with the "Aerosoft Canary Islands" and AES I deleted the Project Canarias.

It is worth a try but remember that Aerosoft sells a "Project Canarias" itself though it is a little outdated but I think Simwings plans a new version for FSX but not sure about this.

It is really a great project, though seems unfinished. Not all islands are done but those which are will kick your eyeballs out. There is good quality high resolution photo scenery around giving you an impression of being there.

On the downside are the large download, long installation, and not full compatibility with Aerosoft's airports (but it is quite acceptable for flying).

All in all, if you have some spare time and patience for making it work, it really is worth a try. At least doesnt't cost a cent...

Best regards,

Rafal

• 2 weeks later...