White paper between the thrustlever

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is only visible before you the "before start cl". Afterwards the flight deck will be cleaned up by the pilots and the paper is where it belongs (in the pilots/or co pilots) bag ;) 

26 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

It is only visible before you the "before start cl". Afterwards the flight deck will be cleaned up by the pilots and the paper is where it belongs (in the pilots/or co pilots) bag ;) 

What should be done to see the phone and the newspaper?

thanks for the answer sir.

Dear Mathijs

First of all congrats and thank you and the team very much for this wonderful aircraft, it's really  a pleasure!

Unfortunately until now I was unable to get the phone or newspaper animation as described above. Do you think it would be possible to create a possibility to switch the different animations on / off beside the normal animation triggers simulated (probably somewhere in the menu-FMC) ? I know it's a gimmick, but for screenshots or for an immersion without waiting for the right triggers it would be nice :)

Regards, Pascal

vor 37 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Try [Shift]-[h]!

I did (as I wrote, I tried the notes above), but the demo-mode cycles through the animations within seconds. If there is a way to freeze the cycle?.... Bit surprised of your resolute answer...

Archived