Missing sound files

aayyppxx

Hello,

I just finished installing the buses to my PC. I installed it to an external folder outside of the sim, and used the addon.xml to add the aircraft. The aircraft show up in the simulator, but when I select the aircraft to load, I get the error of a lot of missing sound files. The location of the sound files seems to be wrong, that is the install location is repeated twice over ( Ref image : https://prnt.sc/k6dr2d ). The files are present in the Base/Sound folder.

How do I go about fixing this  ?

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please let the installer do the job of registering the bus in P3D. There is no need for any manual changes.

A complete re-install should therefore fix your problem.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Please let the installer do the job of registering the bus in P3D. There is no need for any manual changes.

A complete re-install should therefore fix your problem.

Is that a pop up or something that I missed ? Afaik, the installer completely finished before I ran the sim. 

I'll try reinstalling it completely. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived