Checklist trigger

• Deputy Sheriffs

No it is not possible...... But if you use the key also for other programs and this program does not offer the option to change the ley or you do not want to do so, then you can also start the CL from the CL MENU by clicking on the resp. LSK. And do not forget to set the HOTKEY option in the CL Settings Menu to OFF......

Regards,

Rolf

Great job on the bus, I am very impressed so far, especially with the frame rates. On my system, they are about 40% better than the competition. Thanks to Stephan and the crew to put so much work into optimizing this!

I observed a few minor issues with the checklist, which are related to this topic:

1) When I set "cold and dark" as the default state, the checklist cannot be used (I can switch it on but "cockpit prep" cannot be selected). If I then select "cold and dark" in the MCDU, the checklist works.

2) Some items in the checklist are performed by the co-pilot, even when the latter is switched off. This includes, among others, Oxygen check and fire tests for APU and engines.

3) This is not related to the checklist trigger, but what do I have to do when the voice recorder is to be set up in the checklist? I couldn't find this in the manuals or the forum.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Peter,

1. You are right: There seem to be a loading problem and sometimes not only wit C&D but also with the other states too. I will have a look into it...... Until we solve this issue please use as a workaround to load the ACFT STATE again using the MCDU3 menu.
  2. Not all CL items are performed by the Copilot but some also by the PF himself .. like "servicing" Parking Brakes etc. How the Copilot p. e. can check the Oxygen Equipment on the PF side of the cockpit? If you look at the PF Oxygen Equipment (left next to the PF seat) you will see that during the check he opens the lid and then closes it after the check.....
  3. "Cockpit Voice Recorder" is the OVHD button GND CTL called (on the RCDR section)

Kind regards,

Rolf 

Hello Rolf,

thanks for your reply.

1. Sure, this is not a biggie. In fact, I am impressed how minor the bugs are in this first release. The team did a great job with this plane.

2. I actually have the opposite problem: the copilot does things even when I switch it off. And since you mentioned it: yes, checking oxygen levels on the pilot's side even when not asked to do anything is one of the things that happens. 

3. Got it. Thanks for your help :)

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 15.7.2018 at 10:25, Hanse sagte:

Peter,

1. You are right: There seem to be a loading problem and sometimes not only wit C&D but also with the other states too. I will have a look into it...... Until we solve this issue please use as a workaround to load the ACFT STATE again using the MCDU3 menu.

Kind regards,

Rolf 

With update 1.1.2 those problems should be solved......

Archived