Split second warning sound

Oracle

This problem randomly happens while the engines are off at a gate. You can hear it on nearly every video and stream on the internet.

This problem started for me after the latest update through the updater (at least I didnt notice this before), but have not found out what triggers it yet. The red master caution light flash for a split second and there is a jeep sound. No message on the ECAM. Sometimes the beep is very short, sometimes a bit longer (but still very short). Comes randomly every 10-25 seconds. At first I thought it has something to do with GSX, because the sound is similar to that when GSX waits for you to do an action. But after turning everything off with GSX, the problem is still there. Will continue to figure this out. 

2 hours ago, janjoensson said:

This problem started for me after the latest update through the updater (at least I didnt notice this before), but have not found out what triggers it yet. The red master caution light flash for a split second and there is a jeep sound. No message on the ECAM. Sometimes the beep is very short, sometimes a bit longer (but still very short). Comes randomly every 10-25 seconds. At first I thought it has something to do with GSX, because the sound is similar to that when GSX waits for you to do an action. But after turning everything off with GSX, the problem is still there. Will continue to figure this out. 

Could this be a clue? Maybe it is just a coincidence, but I have tried it a few times now and making sure to turn the fuel pumps off soon after engine shutdown got rid of the problem, at least for now (I think I might I have heard a beep, but not at all so often as when the fuel pumps were on). If I turn the fuel pumps on and wait, after a while the problem comes back, or so it seems. Might be something, or I am just lucky. Must try this more to see if it has something to do with the problem.

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, janjoensson said:

The update did not contain any file that could affect this. 

As soon as I heard the beep I set up recording so the video has missed the first 2 beeps.

Was cold and dark, did nothing except turn on batteries and external power. Even Radios are not turned on.

• Aerosoft

There is no need to post video's gents, we know some users hear this and others do not. we now have a pretty good idea what it is and when the developer responsible for that part is back from vacation ity will be looked at. I promise.

Hi, a few days old this Topic, but after updating (via the updater) to the most recent Version 1.1.0. a few minutes ago, i have this issue. too. Is it supposed to be killed in this Version or in a later one? 

Ok, thanks. In my Impression i also thought it might be related to the (APU) fire warning, but not sure.

Apart from this litle thing a great plane in all sim details, i love to fly ! :)

Even though the Dev might who what this is... I'm curious... for those having this issue, would you please try loading into a default aircraft before loading into the Airbus and see if you still get it?  This is just my own person edification.  I'd try this myself, but I've never experienced it.

Many thanks.

So this is only an assumption but

It happens only when you stand idle at the gate. Due to wind I guess the speed arrow goes up a bit every now and then. 

So I think it goes up a little too much and exactly then the overspeed sound starts playing because the aircraft has it's engines off and parking brake on and everything and the aircraft notices that something isn't right and thinks you are in overspeed... 

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

So you do not hear it without wind?

I'm not 100% sure. But when the speed arrow is going up while standing on the ground the master caution triggers I think

I have not experience it anymore since my last post in this topic.

The thing i tried is the following: My Airbus loads in the default state "Turnaround". In contrast to a different payware that counts the time down until the cockpit has fully set-up after loading this is not the case in the airbus. When i had this issue i did not take care wether i performed any action in the cockpit before it was fully set up (as i do not know when exactly this is the case). So i waited with the first action some time (maybe 30 secs) until i was totally sure that cockpit has fully set up. since i do this i did not see this millisec master warning sound anymore. could be just my impression but this seems to have solved it so far in my case

Archived