Split second warning sound

Oracle

I got the same problem (short warning beep and also the master warning light flashes sometimes) , it started while on the ground and I couldnt get rid of it even not by creating a new scenario....but then it disappeared when I just went on with the next flight...at any moment after engine start it stopped......

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And no message in the ECAM?

Sometimes yes for a split second but majority of the time no ECAM mssg

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And what message flashes on the ECAM?

Im not sure. Its literally there for less than half a second

I too, have noticed this sound, but I don't get any flash on the Master Caution/Warning or on the ECAM.

EDIT: Actually I have noticed a very quick flash on the master warning but still nothing on the ECAM.

Any chance that those of you who get this can create a video?
If we can replay this event we might be able to pause at the point where the ECAM message is shown. Knowing which ECAM message you get will be crucial to solve this.

5 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Any chance that those of you who get this can create a video?
If we can replay this event we might be able to pause at the point where the ECAM message is shown. Knowing which ECAM message you get will be crucial to solve this.

No Ecam message

Video

Yeah that looks about what I've seen. Strangely enough I did a flight in the IAE version of the A319 and didn't have it happen. Only did that in the CFM version. As for the CFM version the sound/light stopped occurring after engine start, and even did not return after engine shutdown at the destination.

Here one YouTuber showed how he was trying to fly an Airbus. He is normally using Boeing but there u can see all his Steps and he also get the Beep from the Master Caution Warning. Maybe this helps to recreate the Bug/Issue. At 5:22 u can clearly see as he pans down that the Master Caution Lights come up for a little moment and u hear the Beep. 

I be aware of it that the steps he follows arent the right one :D Should not be a guide how to start up an Airbus :D 

Was only a help for maybe recreate the issue. Because a issue is an issue and doesnt matter if u find him the right or the wrong one :D 

This happens to me also, from soon  as I power up the aircraft and then start to commence the copilot/checklist function.  Continually happens until pushback and engine start. No ecam message.

Archived