Docking System not function on the parking (Rom/Rome)

FrancyZen

Hi, I installed the mega rom airport scenario yesterday. I also saw it was possible to use the docking system at the gate or the parking lot. I mean, it'd be that little monitor in front of the parking lot that S gonna show you how to Park and when to stop in the parking lot. The problem is, it's not working, I tried to get any door or parking with other scheduled aircraft, but nothing I tried to reinstall the scenario, but the problem continues to persist.

P3d v4

• Deputy Sheriffs

I edited your topic title to show which airport you were asking about. Helps others know whether it's about an airport they're interested in.

• Herman changed the title to Docking System not function on the parking (Rom/Rome)
  • Deputy Sheriffs

If you're referring to my last post, I added the airport name to the topic title. That way, those people who don't have this airport won't have to take time to read the contents of this thread only to find out it's of no interest to them.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, FrancyZen said:

@masterhawk

what do you mean. I do not understand

I mean that the developer just did not include a working system. It is just not part of the product. I will test if I have time. Also keep in mind working SODE jetways are not on every position implemented.

• Developer
7 hours ago, FrancyZen said:

As you use @ with bold and underlined your questions to one person, maybe it's better to discuss it via PM (private massage). And the answer to your last question is given just before, so I close the issue here.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived