Do the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro have a rudder axis?

Do i really need Rudder pedals?(If yes, pls tell me some cheap rudder pedals, ty :))

Can i use my Logitech G29 Pedals?

And where i can see the NavDataPro Cycle Charts were are included?

Greetings

17 minutes ago, Amirco said:

Do i really need Rudder pedals?(If yes, pls tell me some cheap rudder pedals, ty :))

Can i use my Logitech G29 Pedals?

And where i can see the NavDataPro Cycle Charts were are included?

Greetings

You asked these same questions (a few times) prior to release and the answer hasn't changed. Please review the system requirements located at:

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d/aircraft/2435/a320-family-professional-bundle

If money is an issue (understandable, it's an expensive hobby) then you can pick up a joystick with a twist rudder axis.  Regarding finding one that will suit your needs and wallet, I recommend Google "Joystick with Rudder Axis".

Best wishes.

Thanks,

Where i can see the NavDataPro Chars wich are included?

So i need a Joystick, like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro?

And a rudder like(can u help me at this?):

Edit: Do the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro have a rudder axis?

I see that i can move the thrust Lever with F1 -F4 and with the mouse, so i dont need the combinded joystick with a thrust lever, right?: http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_thrustmaster-thrustmaster-t-flight-hotas-x-hotas-system-pc-ps3-1206217.html?uympq=vpqr&rbtc=||||p|Computer %2B Büro > Gaming %2B Gaming-Zubehör > Gaming Joysticks|&gclid=Cj0KCQjwm6HaBRCbARIsAFDNK-gdTcEzMg69NG-JoyqKjpg5VxYE_fAigNh3AHFT_AVuMY3AKHRUo_YaAla4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COHiru-NndwCFUsX4Aod2qIFJw

I should have mentioned it before, but please only one question per post and if you would please title each post so that it reflect the nature of the problem or question.

Regarding hardware or software made by another company, it's best to ask the company who makes the product.   So in this case you should direct your question to Logitech.

Best wishes.

1 hour ago, Amirco said:

So i need a Joystick, like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro?

And a rudder like(can u help me at this?):

Edit: Do the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro have a rudder axis?

I see that i can move the thrust Lever with F1 -F4 and with the mouse, so i dont need the combinded joystick with a thrust lever, right?: http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_thrustmaster-thrustmaster-t-flight-hotas-x-hotas-system-pc-ps3-1206217.html?uympq=vpqr&rbtc=||||p|Computer %2B Büro > Gaming %2B Gaming-Zubehör > Gaming Joysticks|&gclid=Cj0KCQjwm6HaBRCbARIsAFDNK-gdTcEzMg69NG-JoyqKjpg5VxYE_fAigNh3AHFT_AVuMY3AKHRUo_YaAla4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COHiru-NndwCFUsX4Aod2qIFJw

The joystick you mentioned already has a rudder axis built-in, so when you have that you don't need rudder pedels anymore. You only need pedels if you have a joystick without a rudder axis. Of course there is also the auto-rudder function for when you got neither, but that's not very realistic.

You may not really need a thrust lever, but it does make flying a whole lot easier. It gives you more control over how much thrust you apply. And since it costs nothing extra I'd just do it if I were you.

ok but i have to choose: The Extreme 3d Pro with a rudder axis and the joystick, this is what i need or a thrustmaster t flight hotas x joystick with a thrust lever, wich i dont need. Then i have to buy the rudders extra, mby i will buy the thrust lever a bit later, but thanks to u all :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I used the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro with the Airbus for many years and it gives you very good quality for less money.

Yes the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro has a rudder axis and a built in throttle control (axis).  I had 2 of these joysticks over a period of about 8 years (and the second one was still working well, and handed to my brother when I upgraded).  They are a very good and versatile joystick for flight simulators.

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived