Question concerning "NO PED" ecam message

Flying Paul

Dear Aerosoft team,

I have already browsed in the internet and aerosoft forum about the ECAM message "NO PED".

I could not find an answer for this message, but I assume, that it is another meaning for No pedals, which means auto rudder is enabled?

I would really appreciate a confirmation, or if I am wrong, an explanation.

Paul

Hmm, well, a quick Google of Airbus PED Message brought it right up for me, first search result! 

Regardless, try the switch right next to the Seat Belt Switch.  You'll laugh a little when you see it.  Portable Electronic Device.

Best wishes.

Edit: And I don't know, if this bug is already known or not.

While using GSX, some bugs occured. For example the fuel truck parked literally "in the aircraft" and a third baggage loader appeard, which parked in the 1st baggage loader. So to say, there have been 3 loaders. 2 up front and 1 in the back.

If you don't have to do something with GSX, then I will contact FSDreamTeam.

vor 7 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Hmm, well, a quick Google of Airbus PED Message brought it right up for me, first search result! 

Regardless, try the switch right next to the Seat Belt Switch.  You'll laugh a little when you see it.  Portable Electronic Device.

Best wishes.

Haha, my assumption was not even rudimentary correct. *Embarrasing* 

Well, I am still surprised, that if you describe ur problem in a different way in google, that there seem to appear different results.

I typed in "airbus no ped ecam".

Thanks for your help

Paul

27 minutes ago, Flying Paul said:

Haha, my assumption was not even rudimentary correct. *Embarrasing* 

Well, I am still surprised, that if you describe ur problem in a different way in google, that there seem to appear different results.

I typed in "airbus no ped ecam".

Thanks for your help

Paul

You're most welcome Paul.

Happy Flights!

10 hours ago, Flying Paul said:

Edit: And I don't know, if this bug is already known or not.

While using GSX, some bugs occured. For example the fuel truck parked literally "in the aircraft" and a third baggage loader appeard, which parked in the 1st baggage loader. So to say, there have been 3 loaders. 2 up front and 1 in the back.

If you don't have to do something with GSX, then I will contact FSDreamTeam.

Run the FSDT Live updater. You’ll get the newest version of GSX, which has the files GSX needs from the Airbus.

Archived