Aircraft data/weights

Hi!

Where can I find the correct weight data for the A319 (I want to create a profile in simbreif)?

- OEW (Empty Weight)   
- MZFW (Max Zero Fuel Weight)    
- MTOW (Max Takeoff Weight)   
- MLW (Max Landing Weight)   
- Max Fuel Capacity

Thanks,

Stu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The third MCDU.Load Fuel section has most of the figures.  Regarding the others... I'll take a look around and see if I can get them - and ask some of the other lads if they have them.

Thanks, I will take a look at the MCDU. 

Regarding the others, I can find them online from several sources, but I thought Aerosoft modeled the plane based on their own or different data. There are so many different versions of the Bus.... 

BR

Stu

No, you're correct, we should provide them to you guys.

Additionally, check Volume 6, page 23 which should provide a little more info.'

We'll work on getting a complete list of info to you, and if you don't hear from us here in this thread in a few days then please shoot me a PM (we're pretty busy with immediate tech support stuff... not that this isn't important, but getting people up flying is just a slightly higher priority.

Thanks for writing in!

No pressure, I‘m fully aware that you guys have very busy days. ;) Thanks for your support!

I will use what I can find for now and wait for the final information. 

BR

stu

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No, you're correct, we should provide them to you guys.

Additionally, check Volume 6, page 23 which should provide a little more info.'

We'll work on getting a complete list of info to you, and if you don't hear from us here in this thread in a few days then please shoot me a PM (we're pretty busy with immediate tech support stuff... not that this isn't important, but getting people up flying is just a slightly higher priority.

Thanks for writing in!

Will this data be available as PFPX .per files? I know airlinerperfomance.net has some, but those don’t coincide with the fuel planner and the description found in P3D when selecting the plane.

I find this all pretty confusing.

The info on the loading screen states "Fuel Capacity: 19.050 kg" ..... yet the Fuel Planner states "19.151 kg maximum fuel".

The Info states "Empty weight: 37.398" yet the Fuel Planner gives 39.725

Furthermore, the info on the MCDU weights/fuel-screen shows 156 Max Passengers, but the Fuel Planner sais 124 Max Passengers.

So, I hope we will get valid data for the weights/sizes/seats/config from Aerosoft.

Stu

20 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

Furthermore, the info on the MCDU weights/fuel-screen shows 156 Max Passengers, but the Fuel Planner sais 124 Max Passengers.

So, I hope we will get valid data for the weights/sizes/seats/config from Aerosoft.

Stu

Double check in the fuel planner that you are selecting the correct aircraft 318 or 319 and then do the same when you select your aircraft in P3D.

(Temp Work Around) For those that need that data RIGHT now, IIRC (not in front of my gaming pc) you can get that data right now through the fuel planner. 

Go easy i'm doing this from memory.

Go to the fuel planner:  Jot these numbers down.

OEW:  Move all sliders to the left (no fuel, no pax , no cargo/bags)

MTOW (Structural)  move all sliders to the right until your takeoff weight goes red, then make very fine adjustments in the fuel slider with your mouse wheel until it goes green by 1 kg or 1 pound etc. 

Max Taxi weight:  Add 400kg (equivilant in pounds) to the MTOW.) for the time being until the weights are posted.

MLW (Structural)  Same thing as above but view the landing weight.

MZFW:  this one i wouldn't worry about for now, use the default on SimBrief until the numbers are posted.

This is what i did for sim brief in lieu of the numbers from AS, those hopefully will be coming soon.

vor 12 Minuten, bill3810 sagte:

Double check in the fuel planner that you are selecting the correct aircraft 318 or 319 and then do the same when you select your aircraft in P3D.

What do you mean "double check"??? Are your figures matching?

The values ARE in fact different, as described above. I checked. Multiple times. 

Please login to display this image.

1 minute ago, disco79stu said:

What do you mean "double check"??? Are your figures matching?

The values ARE in fact different, as described above. I checked. Multiple times. 

that is correct so confirming the correct aircraft in Fuel Planner

Correct aircraft in P3D your numbers are still off?

Also does selecting Init Loadsheet and Load instant change the max numbers at all?

vor 2 Minuten, bill3810 sagte:

For those that need that data now, IIRC (not in front of my gaming pc) you can get that data right now through the fuel planner. 

Go easy i'm doing this from memory.

Go to the fuel planner:  Jot these numbers down.

OEW:  Move all sliders to the left (no fuel, no pax , no cargo/bags)

MTOW (Structural)  move all sliders to the right until your takeoff weight goes red, then make very fine adjustments in the fuel slider with your mouse wheel until it goes green by 1 kg or 1 pound etc. 

Max Taxi weight:  Add 400kg (equivilant in pounds) to the MTOW.) for the time being until the weights are posted.

MLW (Structural)  Same thing as above but view the landing weight.

MZFW:  this one i wouldn't worry about for now, use the default on SimBrief until the numbers are posted.

This is what i did for sim brief in lieu of the numbers from AS, those hopefully will be coming soon.

As simbrief calculates the passengers WITH baggage anyway (104.3 kg) and the Aerosoft Airbus doesn't destiguish betrween baggage, cargo (and mail), it's pretty obsolete anyway. I figured the best way to use it, is to just enter the ZFW from the fuel planner into simbrief and then just take the routing and the fuel. This whole weight/balance/loading topic works more accurate with "the other" airbus, but maybe Aerosoft will add some more options like separate pax zones an loading compartment etc in the future... 

vor 1 minute, bill3810 sagte:

that is correct so confirming the correct aircraft in Fuel Planner

Correct aircraft in P3D your numbers are still off?

Also does selecting Init Loadsheet and Load instant change the max numbers at all?

I still don't get it. :) Are you implying I loaded the wrong aircraft in P3D???? 

As my screenshot shows, the MCDU lets me enter 156 passengers in the loading screen. That alone seems to be wrong. (Forget the fuel planner or loadsheets for a moment).... 

3 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

As simbrief calculates the passengers WITH baggage anyway (104.3 kg) and the Aerosoft Airbus doesn't destiguish betrween baggage, cargo (and mail), it's pretty obsolete anyway. I figured the best way to use it, is to just enter the ZFW from the fuel planner into simbrief and then just take the routing and the fuel. This whole weight/balance/loading topic works more accurate with "the other" airbus, but maybe Aerosoft will add some more options like separate pax zones an loading compartment etc in the future... 

Correct but for sim brief if you are just looking for Max numbers for creating an aircraft, doing this would get you those numbers so when simbrief does it's calculations you will not be overloading the aircraft etc.. and you OFP will be correct based on the AS aircraft.  Just a thought.

Also: As I can change the passenger weight in the settings of the airbus (let's say to 88 g pP), I wonder: where can I set the same weight per passenger in the fuel planner?  

I still don't get it. :) Are you implying I loaded the wrong aircraft in P3D???? 

As my screenshot shows, the MCDU lets me enter 156 passengers in the loading screen. That alone seems to be wrong. (Forget the fuel planner or loadsheets for a moment).... 

Just trying to get some information to try and track down a possible bug in the system, that's why i asked.

Correct but for sim brief if you are just looking for Max numbers for creating an aircraft, doing this would get you those numbers so when simbrief does it's calculations you will not be overloading the aircraft etc.. and you OFP will be correct based on the AS aircraft.  Just a thought.

Right. 

But I can't use simbrief for loading anyway, since their passengers don't weigh the same as AS passengers.... and you can't change the pax values in simbrief.

Right. 

But I can't use simbrief for loading anyway, since their passengers don't weigh the same as AS passengers.... and you can't change the pax values in simbrief.

change them in the options settings in the MCDU 3 to match the weights of SIM Brief and use Sim Brief for your planning if you like.

Just trying to get some information to try and track down a possible bug in the system, that's why i asked.

I see. But I'm not sure it's a bug. More like a little messed up data. Just take a look at what the aircraft-info on the selection window sais... They don't match either. 

gerade, bill3810 sagte:

change them in the options settings in the MCDU 3 to match the weights of SIM Brief and use Sim Brief for your planning if you like.

Yea, I thought of that too.... If you change the AS settings to 121kg per passenger, the ZFW match. 

But I found that a little odd.... :)

I guess it's all a big workaround and tweak-a-doodle if you want to match everything.... 

gerade, bill3810 sagte:

Here is what it looks like on my machine.

Please login to display this image.

okay, that's interesting.

why does it say passengers "132 MAX"? that also seems to be incorrect, right?...... 

I thought the AS A219 can hold 124 pax..... ?

Yea, I thought of that too.... If you change the AS settings to 121kg per passenger, the ZFW match. 

But I found that a little odd.... :)

I guess it's all a big workaround and tweak-a-doodle if you want to match everything.... 

So many aircraft and options out there anytime you do something like that with Sim Brief you will have to customize and make some exceptions.  I believe i got mine pretty close.

5 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

okay, that's interesting.

why does it say passengers "132 MAX"? that also seems to be incorrect, right?...... 

I thought the AS A219 can hold 124 pax..... ?

Older picture but it's not locked on 154, I will have to wait until i get in front of my Gaming PC to help you any further.  That's why i was inquiring earlier about double checking the settings and selecting other aircraft on both FP and Aircraft.

Archived