Wind data insertion

Meijer

Can not get the wind downloaded via the WIND page LSK4R and then LSK3R for the WIND REQUEST. Nothing happens. I am using Active Sky for P3Dv4. What I am doing wrong?

Alex

For  me it didnt work because I tried it after entering CRZ FL... :)

"WIND: It is important to enter the WIND information after the route and before the CRZ FL is entered".

I have the same problem with wind insertion. inserted flpln in active sky, Im going trough step by step manual so using company route made by airbus flight planner FRALHR1 and MCDU saying while trying insert NOT ALLOWED, same when trying put airports to flight plan they not in database so deffinetly something is wrong 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your problems seem to be: Which FPLAN you entered in Active Sky? The flightplan you use for ActiveSky must have the all the same waypoints which are used in the Airbus flightplan. So the best way is to create a flightplan p. e. is using PFPX and then to save it in two different formats e. g. one for AS and one for the Airbus.

regards,

Rolf

I have the same problem. I did it exatly like you wrote. Both flightplans are identically. I´m using rex sky force 3d When I press the wind request button it takes a moment and then i got three empty blue boxes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Both flightplans cannot be identically because one (for ActiveSky) should be in the P3D format and the one for Airbus in Aerosoft format....... ActiveSky cannot read Aerosoft flightplans and viceversa......

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, BodoBallermann said:

I have the same problem. I did it exatly like you wrote. Both flightplans are identically. I´m using rex sky force 3d When I press the wind request button it takes a moment and then i got three empty blue boxes.

Rex is not directly supported. The Bus can read a file generated by ActiveSky when loading there a fpln or it can read the normal wx file that is generated for PMDG. If you don’t use Active Sky, you have to create a wx file for your fpln and store it where normally PMDG requires their wx file to be stored.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/15/2018 at 1:23 PM, Fireknackers said:

I have the same problem with wind insertion. inserted flpln in active sky, Im going trough step by step manual so using company route made by airbus flight planner FRALHR1 and MCDU saying while trying insert NOT ALLOWED, same when trying put airports to flight plan they not in database so deffinetly something is wrong 

Your Problem is completely different and wrong in this topic. Please don’t hijack. I assume you are using navigraph. Therefor are a lot topics explaining everything in the related section.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/875-navigation-autoflight/

Archived