Upgrade Pricing Question

bhorv67

Apologies if this has been answered previously

Can I use my previous AS Airbus license towards the upgrade pricing of the a318/319 and then again once the a320 is released? Just want to make sure the upgrade pricing is not only valid for one purchase. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

One license is valid for one update. If you have both, the A318/A319 as also the A320/A321, then of course you will also get both packages updated. 

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

One license is valid for one update. If you have both, the A318/A319 as also the A320/A321, then of course you will also get both packages updated. 

What seems unclear, is on the purchase page of the A318/319, there is an option to upgrade if you already have the previous A320/321. I only own the previous A320/321 - so if I use the upgrade to purchase the NEW A318/319, I won't be able to use the upgrade option for the NEW a320/321 when it's released, correct?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If only have the old A318/A319 you can update to the new one, and then after release of the new A320/A321 use the new A318/A319 license for a cross update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a close look on the product page where the update options are listed. You will find the answer to that question there ;)

vor 13 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please take a close look on the product page where the update options are listed. You will find the answer to that question there ;)

Hi Tom,

yes the product pages are well described, but I also have a (maybe silly) question regarding this topic.

I have the "old" "Airbus A318/A319" AND the A320/321 but as seperate purchases. My understanding is that I can now use the upgrade service from the A318/319 to the 318/319 professional and later I can use the same for the 320/21 to the professional version but I can NOT use an upgrade service to the bundle. Is that correct? At least the discount field doesn't recognize the serials for the prof bundle but does for the sole prof A318/19.

Cheers,

Marc

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived