Exterior Lights not working

Hi:

My exterior lights: Beacons, Nav, Wing, Strobe, Taxi, etc are not working. Any Help?        Windows 7. A 318 Air France Livery      Thank you IPA        

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Settings as advised in the manual?

Let me check it. BTW, thank you for your awesome support. 

38 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In that case you have an issue we have not seen before and that no other customer has. Absolutely no idea what could be causing this.

:( well, thank you. It is sad to be lonely in the world of bugs......

Do they also not run when you are flying? I would start with the most simple reason: They not get electrical power. This can happen due no external power supply or no standalone power source when engines/apu are off.

1 minute ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Do they also not run when you are flying? I would start with the most simple reason: They not get electrical power. This can happen due no external power supply or no standalone power source when engines/apu are off.

Stefan, the light never worked. Nor in the ground with EXT PWR/APU nether after ENG START. However, Landing Lights works. 

Thanks for your concern. 

IPA

• Aerosoft
31 minutes ago, IPA said:

:( well, thank you. It is sad to be lonely in the world of bugs......

Yes it is. We hate these issues as they so often end up in us giving up and advising to re-install the sim. And we know what a pain in the neck that is. 

19 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes it is. We hate these issues as they so often end up in us giving up and advising to re-install the sim. And we know what a pain in the neck that is. 

I will and will report back.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived